We blessed Kedric this past Sunday, May 5th. I'm not sure I have mentioned it before but Kedric was named after Derek's dad and my dad. Derek's dad's middle name was Kedric and my dad's first name was Steven. Kedric has two guardian angels in heaven watching over him for sure! (As do the rest of us :)
It was a beautiful warm day and we are grateful for all the family that came and supported us.
Grandma Dunn with two of her great-grand babies.
I love eating pictures :) (Uncle Jerold is going to love this picture)
We had Hawaiian Haystacks
Addy and Ashlynn were wearing pretty much the same outfit. Cute cousin!
And now for the star of the show. He was blessed in Derek's old blessing outfit.
Our attempts at a family picture...
2 comments:
I love family pictures attempts!! ; ) In our attempt when Megan was blessed, Everett was throwing a fit on the floor and I had a giant puke stain from Megan on my sleeve. Yours turned out very nice!! ; )
It was fun, and I think that last family picture attempt is my fav!
Post a Comment