Ashlynn took swim lessons this year at the outdoor pool. She was in level two and did awesome. She has NO fear of the water and will just take off swimming. She does pretty well considering her size. Her teachers said she could move up to level 3 but they'd recommend her staying in level 2 because she so little.
Camden also took the mom and tot class with me. He liked it a ton at first and then by the end of the week we would be in the water for about 10 minutes and then he would tell me he was all done and wanted his towel. He did get a cold half way through so I think he has tired and didn't feel very well.
Kedric hung out with grandma on the side of the pool. I did bring him in the water one day and he liked it.
1 comment:
Hey I did level 2 twice too, for the same reason!
Post a Comment